Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My 5 Loaves and 2 Fishes

Haven't been updating lately probably because there's too many things that I wanted to do during the holidays and I don't know what to begin with.

So many reasons to tell me that I shouldn't
Flipping and tossing in the middle of the night
Things flashing into my mind like a
fast forwarded movie as i fight
I want that rest but I couldn't because there's too many
that i wanted to do
So much so that I became tired
I want to stop these cycles
I want to move on to greater heights.


For those who are curious (partly because I'm alittle bored), this are some of the paintings that I've done for SPJ3. There are not very good though because time was running out at that time. Lot's of mistakes as usual...






"Take my five loaves and 2 fishes and multiply it as you will".

"Looking at tutorials is inspiring to me"-Artagious

No comments:


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix